Rocky S2V Boots - Available in Desert Tan, Sage Green and Olive Mojave
- SuperFabric instep Panels Prevent Early boot Failure from Rope Burn
- 1,000 Denier Cordura in Sides and Panels in Treated PTFE Coat for Flame Resistance
- Aegis Microbe Shield prevents bacteria and fungus growth that cause rot and foot discomfort
- Drainage Vents Move Water Out and Prevent Debris from Enteriing and Enhance Breathability
- Flash and water-Resistant leather uppers withstand fire hazards and rigors of Sea-to-Land warfare
- Made in the USA
- Berry Amendment Compliant
- Proprietary High-Walled Vibram Soles with Perforated Airport Cushion Footbeds and PU Midsoles
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining with Aegis Microbe Shield
- Wicking Dri-Lex Lining and Stretch Lycra Tongues Hug feet for Secure Fit
Get combat ready with the Rocky S2V 8.5 inch Military Boot! Built for quick maneuvers and fast-paced action, Rocky S2V boots are the choice for die-hard military professionals. Featuring flash resistant materials and super-fabric insteps geared to protect your feet from quick flashes and rope burns. The Rocky S2V also has triple stitched uppers and Vibram wrap-around outsoles. And don’t let wet conditions bog you down. Inner drainage ports allow you to go amphibias by pushing water out of the boots allowing you to move full speed ahead.
These boots are literally our "Go To" boot for ourselves, our friends and family who are headed out to pretty rough areas. Whatever the condition, the terrain, the mission - the S2V's from Rocky are a fantastic choice. These boots are still lighter weight - below 3.5 pounds a pair but durable as hell. We've had customers who have had these boots for over 5 years and they keep on going. The only thing we'd suggest is getting a spare set of laces as the ones that come with are really thin and have a tendency to loosen a bit during movement. Other than that, these boots are fantastic for just about any foot type - regular or wide, pronator or supinator.
Walk'em DryAdvanced S2V Sieve technology circulates air in and water out so feet stay dry, cool, and comfortable even in the most severe conditions. Roll-Stop Ankle Stability Unique rounded edge outsole ensures a stable foundation for every foot fall, dramatically reducing ankle injuries due to roll over. We recommend this boot for any service member who anticipates they will find themselves in any kind of harsh, rocky terrain.Superior Drainage Our new S2V Sieve increases water dispersal and breathability by 300% over traditional drain plugs.
- Desert Tan
- Olive Mojave
- Sage Green