Rocky S2V Black Duty Boot 102
The Rocky S2V black duty boot was designed with high performance, protective barriers that resist water, fire hazards, bacteria, fatigue and the rigors of day to day use.
The wicking properties of these boots keep feet dry and comfortable and offer top notch protection against moisture that can cause bacteria and fungus growth. Special drainage vents on the lower half of the boot move water out and prevent potentially dangerous debris from getting inside. Stretch Lycra tongues hug feet and keep foreign objects at bay.
Your legs and feet will be surrounded in soothing comfort by Rocky’s airport cushion footbed, which rebounds to its original shape after every step. No achy legs and feet here! And the flame resistance provided by the PTFE coating provides worry-free protection from fire hazards.
Benefits of the Rocky S2V Black Duty Boot 102
- 1,000 Denier Cordura nylon in the sides and panels are treated with PTFE coating for flame resistance
- Flash and water-resistant leather uppers resist against fire hazards and hold up against sea-to-land warfare
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining repels moisture
- Stretch Lycra tongue offers a snug fit and keep foreign objects out
- Aegis anti-bacterial shield keeps foot rot at bay by preventing bacteria and fungus from growing
- Side drainage vents move water and perspiration out of the boot and prevent debris from getting inside
- Drainage vents also enhance breathability
- High-walled Vibram outsoles, coupled with perforated Airport cushion footbeds and PU midsoles, cradle your feet in unbelievable comfort even when the going gets tough
- Made in the USA
- Berry Compliant