Returns & Exchanges - 365 Days
We understand that many of our customers - Servicemen and women are busy and often away from home for long periods of time.
Our Exchange and Return policies are in effect so that we may provide you the lowest price possible on all of our products.
So, our policy is to give you 365 days - a full year - to return items for refund or exchange.
- The items must be returned or exchanged in a New, Unused and Unworn condition with all tags attached.
- Embroidered and/or Sewn items cannot be returned - these items are custom made to order.
- All Closeout item sales are final and cannot be returned.
- First Aid products cannot be returned once the kit is opened - we cannot guarantee that the contents remain sterile for future customers unless we did so.
- US Patriot does NOT provide Free Shipping or Free Exchange / Return shipping for Rothco boots. The customer is responsible for any shipping related to Rothco footwear products.
- Boots: Please try them on at home and wear the boots around the house before wearing them outside. Unfortunately, we cannot and do not resell worn boots. Boots that have been worn will not be exchanged or refunded. After ensuring your size, please break in your boots before any type of rigorous exercise. Not breaking in a boot for at least a few days to a week, can lead to injury if immediately used for rigorous exercise.
- Uniform Items and Boots may have slight blemishes as part of the manufacturing process - this is not considered a defect and is not considered out of uniform compliance. Blemishes do not effect the performance, wear, durability of an item. We cannot except returns and exchanges for these reasons.
How to Return or Exchange an Item
- Please contact us at 800-805-5294, EMAIL US @ firstname.lastname@example.org or CHAT with us and give us the details.
- Have your order number handy for faster service.
- Please share with us the details of the reason for Return or Exchange.
- Obtain an RMA number from our team.
- Make sure you put the RMA # clearly on the outside of the return shipment - otherwise our warehouse may refuse the shipment as unrecognized.
- Please DO NOT tape over the original boot box as it's tough to resell boots in boxes that are taped up. Please wrap the original box in another material to protect the outside of the shipping box.
- Allow for the shipping transit time from you to us - depending upon the shipment method you choose for the Return / Exchange.
- Please allow 2 to 3 business days for the Return / Exchange to be processed.
- You will receive an email confirmation once your new item has shipped or your refund was issued.
US Patriot is not liable for packages that customers are returning. We encourage customers to obtain tracking information when returning items to us.
If you would like to save on Return Shipping, you can take advantage of our Commercial Discounted Rates. Please ask your Customer Service agent for details or CLICK HERE to order the return label - please ensure you contact customer service to receive your RMA.
ATTN: US Patriot RA ########
212 Candi Lane, Columbia SC 29210
- Defective Items: While all of our manufacturers make quality products, sometimes they do make mistakes. If your item is defective, please do not send the item directly to the manufacturer unless otherwise directed - you should contact our Customer Relations team at 800-805-5294 first.
- Defective Items: Once we receive your item back in our warehouse, we and the manufacturer will evaluate the item in question. If the manufacturer and US Patriot determine the item is not defective, we will have to charge the customer for the original shipping (if Free Shipping was taken), the cost of the return shipping to our warehouse and the cost to ship the boots back to you.
- Defective Item Replacement: For items we deem to be defective, US Patriot and the manufacturer will replace the item with the exact same model and size. Changes in model, manufacturer, size or color will not be allowed.
- The following policy only applies to continental US and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. If you ordered the incorrect item or size, we will process an exchange. Contact us about the exchange, ship us the item (at your expense) and we'll pick up the tab to ship the correct item out to you. There is a limit of 1 Free exchange shipment from us to you. For the 2nd and subsequent Exchange shipments, all shipping must be paid for by the customer. There is no restocking fee for exchanges.
- Exchange Item: For Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico: Due to the high cost of shipping, the customer will be charged the rate to reship the correct item or size.
- Refunds: Due to an increase in processing cost, we have to balance ourselves in order to maintain our ability to offer competitive pricing. In the past we have fully refunded all items returned. Due to the increase in costs, we will have to implement up to a 15 percent restocking fee for all items that are returned for a refund. Customer must pay for shipping back to our warehouse. To avoid a restocking fee, choose to exchange an item. There is no restocking fee for exchanged items.
- Refunds for Orders with Free Shipping: We will gladly process your return and refund. However, if you receive Free Shipping on the original order - you must return the item to us via the shipping method of your choosing. We will refund the amount of the order minus a charge for the original shipping to you.
- US Patriot Mistakes: If US Patriot sent out an incorrect item or size, we will replace the item at no cost to you - shipping included.