Reebok Stealth Soft Toe Side Zip Desert Tan Boots
The Reebok Stealth side zip desert boot, affectionately known as the "moon boot" by some military members, has the look and feel of a lightweight space boot yet performs like a rugged, earthy, military combat boot should. This particular side zipper model is only authorized for USAF personnel; side zippers are not authorized for Army soldiers except for operators with very unique roles.
Air Force personnel who work around potentially hazardous electrical components will appreciate the electrical shock hazard safety rating for this boot, which brings peace of mind to operators on the flight line, inside the hangar or on board aircraft. This boot also has special comfort and protection features that absorb shock and guard feet against injury and fatigue.
Benefits of the Reebok Stealth Soft Toe Side Zip Desert Tan USAF Boots 8” RB8895
- 8” high rise
- Soft toe
- Desert tan suede leather and ballistic nylon surround feet, ankles, shins and lower legs in smooth yet protective comfort
- F2A cushion inserts boast Shock Eliminators with special heel cushions; removable
- Dual density, Mountain Trailer rubber outsole for extreme traction and support
- EVA cushioned midsole delivers an extra layer of support
- Pass through airport scanners more easily and faster as boots are non-metallic
- Rated as electric hazard-safe
- Non-metallic side zipper with Velcro zipper keep tab keeps boots done up at all times while preventing them from catching on potentially hazardous objects as you pass by
- Slip- and oil-resistant sole protect against unexpected falls
- Abrasion- and chemical-resistant
Please note - these boots are NOT AR670-1 compliant.