Reebok Rapid Response Desert Tan 6 inch Boots
Reebok has gone all out with these Rapid Response 6” desert tactical boots. Designed for tactical operators working in hot weather environments, these boots give you the same mobility and flexibility of a running shoe with the high performance features necessary for a tactical military boot. Even the mountain trail rubber outsole has double the thickness of a traditional duty boot, making it that much easier for you and your feet to work those long, hot days in uniform.
Whether employed domestically or overseas, these 6 inch Reebok Rapid Response desert tan boots will stand up to rigorous ruck marches, long haul foot patrols, sentry duty or whatever tasks are thrown your way. The tan suede leather and ballistic nylon uppers are almost impenetrable in the way they protect against scuffs, scratches or gashes. And the unique Suregrip Plus sole provides extreme traction in sand. Donning is easy thanks to side zippers.
Benefits of the Reebok Rapid Response Desert Tan 6 inch Boots RB8695
- Similar in to the RB8895, but offered in a 6” zipper version
- Roughside-out desert tan leather and ballistic nylon upper
- Superior traction and grip on sandy surfaces from Suregrip Plus sole
- Nylon mesh liner allows feet to breathe continuously
- F2A polyurethane cushion insert comforts and supports feet and can be removed for regular cleaning, aeration or replacement
- Shock Eliminator heel cushion distributes impact more evenly across the entire heel
- Dual density, mountain trail rubber bottom sole provides multi-layered protection and grip over gritty, sandy surfaces
- EVA cushion midsole protects a vulnerable area of the foot against fatigue and discomfort
- Non-metallic, security-friendly materials
- Non-metallic side zipper won’t corrode
- Velcro zipper tab keeps zippers done up and prevents boots from catching on potentially hazardous objects