Reebok Fusion Max Sage Air Force Boots
Considered the most flexible tactical boot on the market today, the Reebok Fusion Max sage green Air Force boots are lightweight yet sturdy and have been designed to get you through even the busiest crew days comfortably and safely.
What makes this boot stand apart from others is its unbelievable Total Cushioning Technology, which provides five layers of cushioning and creates the feeling of walking on carpet with every step. Uppers are made of classic sage green leather and moisture-wicking Cordura nylon that is also abrasion-resistant, so if you happen to catch your boot on something it won’t get scratched up. The boots will also stay in one piece longer due to the superior stitching method that was used to attach the upper to the bottom of the boot instead of glue.
Benefits of the Reebok Fusion Max Air Force Sage Green Boots
- 8” height
- Soft toe
- Compliant with USAF regulations
- Fusion Max boots are the best tactical military boots made by Converse
- Uppers are engineered using suede leather and abrasion-resistant Cordura nylon for breathable protection and performance
- MIL-33 moisture-wicking liner keeps feet cool, dry and comfortable
- RECON rugged terrain PU bottom provides maximum tread while locking in comfort and cushioning and absorbing shock
- Total Cushioning Technology delivers five layers of cushioning for a carpet-like feel while you walk
- Insoles have built-in shock-eliminating polyurethane gel heel cushions to distribute heel impact more evenly
- Non-metallic and security-friendly
- 360o outsole is constructed side wall stitching, which keeps boots in one piece longer
- Made in the USA