This Petzl Tactikka Plus Headlamp is a newly remodeled 2014 version of the Tactikka Plus headlamp. Great for hands-free operation, this mixed beam (wide base with focused component) headlamp has been adapted for close proximity illumination and movement. It even provides red stealth lighting when necessary should you find yourself operating in high-stress situations.
The CONSTANT LIGHTING technology inside this tactical headlamp means the brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries become drained so you can maintain maximum illumination to help guide the way.
This stealth headlamp features a maximum brightness of 110 lumens, with a range of 50 meters. It also features a boost mode that allows for temporary access to 140 lumens (60 meters) of brightness. This headlamp also keeps your hands-free.
Constant lighting technology enables the brightness to continue without decreasing even as the batteries are drained
Several modes and lighting colors are available for adapting to each situation as required including:
- Close range vision: mixed beam with wide, uniform flood
- Movement: mixed beam with focused component allows you to move around more comfortably
- Boost: temporary access to maximum power when required
- Red lighting: for discreet, stealth close range vision to maintain a low profile
- Strobe: for signaling your presence and is available at any time
Burn time management allows you to easily and readily anticipate battery replacement:
- Automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (which is signaled by blinking light)
- Red lighting switches on when the batteries are practically empty to preserve maximum visibility before changing batteries
Energy: Requires 3 AAA/LR03 batteries (included)
Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium
Easy to use:
- Functional push-button is easy to use, even while wearing gloves
- Adjustable headband with buckle, for easy donning and adjustments
- Washable headband for easy care and maintenance
- Battery case is easy to open for changing batteries