- Shipping & Delivery
- We offer Free Shipping for Orders totaling over $75 - this offer applies only to the Continental United States and Military APO boxes - does not apply to PO Boxes, International Locations, Alaska and Hawaii.
Overweight / Oversized items (for example, Rifle Cases, etc.) do not apply.
Please use our online Shipping Quote engine for a real time quote. Our shipping rates are dependent upon weight so rates may vary depending on the end weight of the shipment package.
All goods purchased on-line are shipped from:
US Patriot Tactical
212 Candi Lane
Columbia SC 29210
Athough we strive to turnaround orders in 24 hours, this does not always happen. We do our best to notify you promptly with any delays in your order. Should you need more specific information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Expedited shipping is available. 3 day, 2 day and Next Day delivery is available through UPS and FedEx via the website.
Most orders are shipped the day of the order - as long as the order is received before 12pm EST. We cannot guarantee that an order will ship that day if received after 12pm EST - we do in most cases, however we cannot guarantee it. Some items may be temporarily out of stock and will need to be shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please note - it can take 1 to 2 days for a manufacturer to process an order - in addition to the time required for delivery based upon the shipping method chosen.
Items requiring sewing or embroidery may take 24 hours to process before order is shipped.
For orders placed on Friday, if the order is received before Friday 12pm EST, in the vast majority of cases, your order will be shipped that day. If the order is received after Friday 12pm EST, the order will be processed first thing on Monday morning.
Despite our best efforts, particularly popular items can sell out and when this is the case, we will inform you of the expected earliest delivery date. Please inform us should you wish to cancel at any time and you will receive a full refund. We utilize UPS - United Parcel Service as our primary carrier. Please call (800) 805-5294 for questions related to alternate carriers or any other shipping related questions.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- US Patriot reserves the right to refuse any order.
- Catalog pricing cannot be guaranteed as prices are subject to change based upon manufacturer price increases and market changes. We will not be responsible for errors in printing that lead to incorrect pricing.
- US Patriot is constantly improving our customer's internet shopping experience. We often modify our website and modify settings on our server to improve and speed up your shopping experience. As such, sometimes these changes will lead to erroneous information about availability, color, sizing, prices, etc. being posted on our website incorrectly for a short period of time. If you believe you have run into this situation, please hold CTRL and then the F5 key to refresh your Browser cache to receive the most recent version of our site. US Patriot will not honor orders placed with incorrect information in regards to sizing, availability, pricing, etc. We will immediately cancel the order, refund the funds and notify you of the situation and work to get it resolved as quickly as possible.
Credit Cards & Debit Cards
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover. Simply follow the checkout process, and enter your credit card information as requested. Your credit card is charged at the time of purchase. We only accept debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo. This transaction will be processed just like a credit card.
If your card is declined, you will receive an error message. Your card will not be charged, and no order will be processed. There may be a pending transaction on your account until your card-issuing bank removes the authorization. This usually happens within 2-5 business days. Your card may be declined for the following reasons:
General decline - This is usually caused by insufficient funds or a credit-limit issue. Contact your card-issuing bank for further details.
AVS (Address Verification System) mismatch - The billing address you entered during checkout does not match the mailing address associated with your credit card billing statement.
- Card code mismatch - The 3-4 digit CVV2/CVC2/CID code on the back of your credit card, or front for AMEX, does not match what was entered during checkout.
Having trouble checking out? Don't hesitate to contact our customer service department via e-mail, LiveChat, or at 800-805-5294 (M – F 8AM – 5PM EST).
To make a purchase using PayPal, select PayPal as your payment method. You will then be directed to paypal.com to log in to your account.
Money Order, Personal Check or Cashier’s Check
We accept money orders, personal checks and cashier’s checks. Please mail your payment to our headquarters, and be sure to include your order information, shipping address, telephone number and e-mail address. We hold all checks and money orders for 10 business days before processing. Send your order and payment information to:
Attn: Customer Relations | 212 Candi Ln | Columbia, SC 29210
Prepaid Credit or Gift Cards
If you are using a Visa, MasterCard or American Express pre-paid credit or gift card, register the card by calling the card-issuing bank. During the checkout process, be sure the billing address matches the address used when registering the card. If there is an address mismatch, the transaction will be declined and a hold may be placed on your card. Please contact the card-issuing bank if this occurs.
Purchase orders can be submitted via fax (866-857-8794), phone (800-805-5294), mail or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please do not submit credit card information through e-mail because it is not a secure method of communication.
We accept procurement cards through the SmartPay/IMPAC program. Additionally, we accept purchase orders and issue lines of credit to qualified applicants. During checkout, use your SmartPay card just like any standard credit card. Should a line of credit be required or for more information, please contact our government order specialist, Kenny Hayes, at 800-805-5294 X429 (M – F 8AM – 7PM EST) or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Once we receive and inspect your return, a refund will be applied to your account. Please note that refunds are not instantaneous. Allow 2-8 business days for a refund to be processed. The length of this wait period will depend on your bank or credit card company.
We are happy to provide quotes for large quantity orders. We offer competitive pricing and a quick turnaround time. If you would like to request a quote, contact our volume order specialist, Kenny Hayes, at 800-805-5294 X429 (M – F) or via e-mail. Please allow 24-48 hours to receive your quote.
We are required by state law to charge sales tax on all orders shipped within the state of South Carolina.
- Please create an account prior to ordering to view your orders and their status. Once you are logged in, you will able to access all of your order history and track their progress.
Updating Account Information
- Please log in to your account to change information in regards to your account.