Original SWAT Classic 9-inch Desert Tan Tactical Boots
Please note these boots are not approved for uniform wear under Army AR 670-1.
These tan-colored Original SWAT Classic 9-inch Desert Tan Tactical Boots are designed for personnel who need maximum safety and comfort from their footwear at all times. The Classic 9" provides peace-of-mind reinforcement and locks in comfort when and where you need it most.
In terms of conformity to safety standards, these classic 9” SWAT boots exceed the ASTM F489-96 test for slip resistance. This creates unbelievable protection from potential slips and falls during fast-moving maneuvers.
Plus, the hardware inside this 9” tactical boot features a reinforced steel shank, custom-molded phylon EVA midsole and durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware. These features, combined with other safety and protection technologies, make this boot an outstanding choice for high-performance footwear.
Benefits of Desert Tan Original SWAT Classic 9-inch Tactical Boots
- Desert Tan
- Full grain leather, 1000 denier nylon upper is smooth, responsive and long-lasting
- Weighs a lightweight 43 ounces / 2 pounds 11 ounces
- Classic outsole is manufactured from slip- and oil-resistant, non-marking rubber, which exceeds the ASTM F489-96 standard for slip resistance
- Stitched heel and toe reinforce vulnerable areas and increase the service life of these boots
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole delivers an extra layer of shock absorption and protection
- Texon stability platform creates outstanding lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Steel shank protects to the max
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box provide instant comfort and lateral support
- Breathable, protective foam padded collar and tongue protects skin, legs and shins
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection for odor and bacteria control
- Durable brass alloy, rust-proof hardware is long-lasting and rugged
- PU collar is easily cleaned to keep boots fresh
- Removable, custom fit EVA insole for extra comfort
- Gusseted tongue keeps dirt and debris out for added protection
- Regular sizes: 4 to 12, 13 to 16
- Wide sizes: 7 to 12, 13 to 16
- Note these are not Army-approved
You have no time to mess around with inferior gear, which is why these black leather SWAT boots are the ones for you! Order now!