New Redesigned Nike SFB Field 8in Tactical Boot
Win the battle and the war with the newest version of the incredibly popular SFB from Nike. Soldiers love the SFB for its lightweight, flexible assembly and performance and now the new SFB has all that and more. More durable, high tech uppers and more rugged, grippier outsoles guarantee long-haul performance and dependability.
Curious how the new SFB compares to the original? Click here for a breakdown.
Want a closeup of how the classic SFB compares to the new SFB? Click here for Steve Coulston's in-depth review.
Benefits of the new Nike SFB Field 8 inch Boot
- Lighter than air design and outstanding stability and support guarantee top-notch performance for any task, even moving heavy loads.
- Stability, support and flexibility are key features of this quick-drying, sweat-repelling boot.
- Resists abrasion yet light enough for swift, stealthy movement
- Quick-drying, lightweight, durable, high tech synthetic leather overlays
- Nike dynamic lacing system locks forefoot in place for snug, secure fit
- Sock liner contours the foot, moves easily and comfortably while adding support and cushioning
- Fast roping is a breeze thanks to the arch zone full rubber outsole with shark-tooth lugs
- Forefront is constructed of thermoplastic, protecting feet from punctures and cuts
- Lightweight, durable Kevlar barrier offers flexible reinforcement
- Thick, tough rubber outsole protects while allowing for full range of motion
- Excellent grip from sticky rubber forefront lugs
- Available in desert tan, sage green, coyote and black
Fall in love again with the Nike SFB. (Don't forget the Nike SFB Socks!)
Tan - 8.5,9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11,11.5,12,13 and 14 are currently on backorder with Nike until Mid-May. Quantities are extremely limited - prebooked orders will have priority.
Sage and Black - In Stock