Garmont T8 Desert Tan Boots with Bifida Sole
AR 670-1 Army Approved
The Garmont T8 boots are getting nothing but rave reviews. "After 14 years in the Army, these are the best boots I have ever worn!" said one soldier. Not one blister or hot spot, he boasted. And no wonder. These boots have been engineered blending century-old Italian craftsmanship with high tech materials and state-of-the-art manufacturing methods.
The Vibram Bifida sole features rugged lugs made for hiking, running and climbing over all kinds of terrain. These lightweight, rugged and durable desert tan boots can be worn on patrol, to the range, on all-terrain vehicles, even in amphibious or extremely wet climates. These boots dry so quickly you barely know they were ever wet, sparing feet the agony of red hot blisters. Plus, they require less break-in time than most other tactical boots on the market.
Benefits of the Garmont T8 Boots - Desert Tan
- Superior traction, stability and shock reduction technologies are injected into nearly all areas and surfaces
- Multi-terrain performance from rugged, stable Vibram Bifida sole
- Tapered nylon, woven footboard provides superb traction, stability and shock absorption
- Insole is custom-designed for a great feel and fit
- Ergonomic injected nylon footbed has a unique cup system that allows the boot to work with your body to provide a more natural, stable performance and stress-reduction on ankles and knees
- The opening is constructed with a backward-sweeping design to provide a more snug, ergonomic, supported fit and feel without any extra padding
- Abrasion-resistant, split-grain leather upper combined with heavy duty DD Grid (looks similar to canvas) allows feet to breathe and stay ventilated
- Garmont uses zero optical refraction hardware, combined with roller bearing and hookless rigging-proof hardware, to support ankles, arches and lower shins over any type of terrain, on the ground or during airborne operations and exercises
- Footbed cup system works in tandem with unique heel retention strapping system to support your body at all times ensuring maximum stability
- NSN# 8430-01-551-4915
- Approved for wear by the ADF (Australian Defence Force)
Check out Steve Coulston's great article comparing the BIFIDA and NFS boots!