Eberlestock Little Brother Pack G1
The Eberlestock Little Brother Pack G1 is an excellent choice for hunters, outdoorsmen or even military or law enforcement personnel who want lots of storage for their weapons and gear. This G1 Little Brother pack is included with the J79 Skycrane II pack but can also be purchased separately and used as a stand-alone three-day pack. The Little Brother also complements J51 Warhammer packs for those who enjoy adding on to the fundamentals.
This top-loading backpack can also be loaded from the front via panels and is fully MOLLE- and PALS-compatible for your convenience. The pack also features a versatile expansion sleeve that enables the insertion side scabbards so you can easily and quickly access your weapon as required. Moreover, just in case you plan on being gone for days at a time, there are hydration sleeves on the interior back wall that are sized for WXP3L 3-liter hydration. PRC-117 military class radios can also be mounted on the radio rack, which can be found on the back wall.
This outstanding Eberlestock stand-alone backpack holds an outstanding 1800 cubic inches of weight so you can neatly and efficiently organize your gear just the way you like it when important missions or adventures arise.
Benefits of Eberlestock Little Brother Pack G1
- Free shipping on all Eberlestock bags from US Patriot for outstanding value
- G1 Little Brother pack is included with the J79 Skycrane II backpack, or it can also be purchased as a separate item. The choice is totally up to you depending on your requirements. This handy pack can be used on its own as a stand-alone three-day pack and is also engineered perfectly to complement the Eberlestock J51 Warhammer pack
- Similar in concept to the H1 Mini Me, the G1 Little Brother is versatile enough to hold an expansion sleeve that enables you to insert any of the Eberlestock side scabbards you need to carry
- With the A4SS Tactical Weapon Carrier installed, the G1 Little Brother pack works much like the G3M Phantom pack, although the scabbards and hip belts are sold separately
- Top-loading and full-front panel loading for your customized convenience
- MOLLE/PALS-compatible webbing is convenient and makes filling all of the useful spaces inside and outside of this pack a cinch
- Two handy hydration sleeves on the interior back wall of this pack are sized for the WXP3L 3-liter hydration system
- PRC-117 class military radios can be mounted on the radio rack on the back wall
- Harness included. You can easily add our HBSS Hip belt if you need or want a supportive pack belt
- Approximately 1800 cubic inches of volume
- Lifetime Warranty
Order this outstanding pack today!