Danner USMC RAT Temperate Military Boot (Tan)
The Danner USMC RAT Temperate Military Boot in tan leather is USMC-certified for use by hard-working marines who demand the most from their operational footwear. These American-made RAT boots were developed in consultation with the US Marine Corps, so you know they have everything you need to stay safe and operationally effective.
The rugged, all-terrain Danner USMC RAT boot has come by its reputation honestly, having earned the respect and endorsement of elite USMC warfighters. In terms of specific features, the uppers on this rugged, all terrain boot are crafted from high performance, durable Nubuck leather and tear-resistant 1000 Denier nylon. Plus, the Dri Ice outsoles feature an advanced Vibram 360 lug design on the outsole for maximum grip and traction. These outsoles also stay responsive even in extremely cold weather.
This USMC RAT temperate boot also has an abrasion-resistant polyurethane enforced heel and toe cap to protect vulnerable areas of your feet.
Benefits of the Danner USMC RAT Temperate Military Boot (Tan)
- Eagle, Globe, and Anchor emblem
- Fully waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX inner liner protects your feet from humidity and moisture even in wet weather
- Durable, waterproof Nubuck leather upper also features a breathable, tear-resistant 1000 Denier nylon upper for extensive protection and comfort
- Polyurethane-coated leather reaches over the toe and heel for increased safety and durability
- High-quality craftsmanship and long-lasting wear and tear can be seen from the handcrafted stitch down construction of these boots. This provides a wider platform for your feet, which in turn delivers increased stability underfoot. Because of this construction method, these boots can also be recrafted in the Portland Danner factory
- Speed lacing system keeps you moving while locking in security and a snug feel
- Extended sizes are available for women or those who have smaller feet
- Innovative, aggressive lug design locks in grip and traction while the Vibram 360 outsole featuring Dri Ice holds its shape yet stays flexible even in extremely cold temperatures
- Reinforced performance from fiberglass shank
- 8" standard high rise height
- 70 oz a pair
- Made in the USA
Order these outstanding USMC-certified Danner USMC RAT Temperate Military Boots in tan leather and nylon today!