Danner Super Rain Forest Plain Toe Work Boot (Black)
Proudly made in the USA, the Danner Super Rain Forest GTX Plain Toe Work Boot is a real yeoman in that it can withstand the rigors of just about any job site and keep you safe, comfortable and energized. What sets this boot apart from other Rain Forest boots is the super protective and durable double-thick leather that can take just about anything.
In terms of dryness and breathability, the GORE-TEX protective lining inside these super plain toe boots delivers awesome waterproof protection even during miserable conditions. The stitch down construction method used to make these boots also gives you tremendous stability due to a wider platform.
And, the tough-as-nails outsoles feature angled lugs that allow you to climb up or down with extra ease and confidence.
Benefits of Danner Super Rain Forest Plain Toe Work Boot:
- Black leather
- Proudly made in the USA
- Feet stay dry in wet, miserable weather thanks to the 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner
- Black, full-grain leather upper is made of the strongest leather available on a Danner boot. This leather is incredible for the way it resists alkali, lime and anything else your boots might encounter on the job site
- Double-thick leather shields the toe box and top of your feet for added protection
- The handcrafted stitch down construction delivers a wider, more stable platform for better stability. This construction method means the boots can be recrafted in the Portland factory
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread is durable, long-lasting and low maintenance
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole features tough lugs that are deliberately angled to create substantial support whether you are ascending or descending at a job site. The center lugs are combined with a unique Vibram rubber compound to deliver maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank delivers super support and shock absorption
- 8" standard height
- Weighs 80 oz
- These boots meet or exceed ASTM F2892-11 EH ratings. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is made with non-conductive electrical shock-resistant soles and heels for your safety