Danner Mountain Light II Hiking Boot (Brown)
These Danner Mountain Light II Hiking Boots are celebrated for their legendary quality, long-lasting durability and incredible heel and arch support. No wonder they were named National Geographic 2011 Gear of the Year Winner. American-made, these hiking boots also feature the incredible waterproof, breathable protection that only GORE-TEX can provide so your feet will stay, cool, dry and comfortable.
The Vibram Kletterlift outsole on these brown leather GORE-TEX boots also delivers lightweight comfort and protection as well. Just looking at the photo lets you see how super rugged and ready for trekking these outsoles are. Plus they provide outstanding shock absorption and guarantee great traction and stability on both wet and dry terrain.
These high-performance leather hiking GORE-TEX hiking boots are also economical as their famous Danner stitch down construction allows these boots to be recrafted in the Danner Portland factory. This construction method also gives your feet a much wider, more stable platform underfoot. The lace-to-toe lacing system also locks in a completely snug and secure fit.
Benefits of Danner Mountain Light II Hiking Boot
- American-made with pride
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX protection. The GORE-TEX liner is specially designed to keep your feet dry and comfortable in wet, miserable weather
- Full-grain, one-piece, all-leather upper is a classically-styled hiking boot that also delivers superior waterproof protection and durability
- The handcrafted stitch down construction method that Danner is known for delivers a much wider platform, which gives your feet increased stability and support underfoot. This helps reduce strain and fatigue and makes the boot fully recraftable in the Danner factory in Portland
- Airthotic instep, a Danner exclusive, is a half-length, molded polyurethane instep that cups your heel and supports the arches of your feet
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specifically engineered as you can see for your absolute comfort and rugged durability. The heel creates lightweight comfort and delivers outstanding superb shock absorption. The compound in these outsoles delivers awesome traction and stability even on wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank for extra shock absorption
- 5" height
- Men’s 62 oz
Order these award-winning hiking boots today!