Danner Men's Striker II EMS Boots 42930 (Black)
These Danner Men's Striker II EMS Boots 42930 are tailor-made to keep first responders fast on their feet without sacrificing comfort, stability or performance. This outstanding operational EMS boot is built on the TFX Lite platform, which creates a lightweight, superior fit to keep you agile and your feet stable so you can respond to calls quickly and efficiently.
Danner has engineered these EMS boots to be waterproof and breathable, which prevents you from becoming distracted. The W.L. Gore Cross Tech lining is extremely attractive for EMS personnel as it protects you from ingesting blood-borne pathogens through your skin. The Armor Flex II midsole is puncture-resistant to further protect you.
Additionally, the Pro-Tec non-metallic toe and midsole on this Danner Striker II EMS boot meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH, and meets or exceeds NFPA 1999-2008 edition certified to SEI. For extra convenience and peace of mind, the non-metallic construction of this boot won’t set off metal-based security systems either.
Benefits of Danner Men's Striker II EMS Boots:
- 8" height
- 48 oz
- Cross Tech fabric delivers superior penetration resistance and protection against water, blood, bodily fluids and common accident-scene chemicals while still giving you the breathable comfort of Gore-Tex that you need and can rely on
- The full-grain leather is easily polished for low maintenance
- Side zipper allows for easy entry and exit
- TERRA FORCE X lite platform delivers lightweight, durable traction for extra speedy response, a heel-to-toe energy return, side support for enhanced maneuverability and protection from fatigued arches
- The Danner TFX Lite outsole is oil- and slip-resistant and provides outstanding grip, traction and stability without extra weight
- Nylon shank for extra shock absorption
- The lightweight Pro-Tec non-metallic toe meets F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH certification standards for protective footwear and resists the conduction of heat and cold for your added comfort
- The Flex Shield II puncture-resistant midsole is lightweight, non-metallic and flexible and exceeds ASTM F2413-11 requirements for a puncture-resistant midsole by 70 lbs for your peace of mind. It was successfully tested 340 lbs
- Extended sizes are available for women or those with smaller feet
Order these Danner Men's Striker II EMS Boots 42930 (Black) today!