The Danner Light II Hiking Boot (Tan)
The Danner Light II Hiking Boot looks and feels like the high performance, classically-designed hiking boot that it is. One look at the Nubuck leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper and intensely cushioned midsole and outsole of these waterproof, breathable boots and you can instantly imagine yourself scaling the rocky heights of your favorite mountain ridge.
These tan leather waterproof hiking boots are also intensely breathable thanks to the GORE-TEX lining that fills these boots. The GORE-TEX locks in your total comfort through the breathability it provides while keeping air circulating. This allows you to stay cool and comfortable all day long, whether you are hiking locally or further out.
Danner has also constructed these waterproof, breathable leather hiking boots using its famous stitch down construction method that offers durability and stability that is unequalled. The Vibram Kletterlift outsole is aggressively constructed as well to provide the absolute lightest weight comfort, shock absorption, traction and stability available. For all of these reasons, these boots will keep you safe and steady on your feet while providing tremendous traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
Benefits of The Danner Light II Hiking Boot
- American-made for trusted craftsmanship and quality
- Completely waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining keeps your feet cool and dry at all times, even when it starts to pour
- Danner Airthotic is a half-length, molded polyurethane instep that has been specially engineered to cup the heel and support the arches for all-out fatigue and injury prevention
- Full-grain Nubuck leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper is outstanding for its long-lasting durability and wear and tear. Perfect for cold and wet environments
- 1000 Denier nylon uppers resist abrasions, tears and scuffs. Also improves breathability and is quick-drying
- Most abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of the Danner leather options
- Danner's handcrafted stitch down construction method gives your feet a much wider platform. This delivers increased stability underfoot, which is great if you are backpacking with heavy loads. This type of construction also allows the boot to be recrafted in the Danner Portland factory
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is built for absolute comfort and durability. The heel provides intense comfort and shock absorption. The compound in the outsole guarantees maximum traction and stability over both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank delivers outstanding support and shock absorption
- 6" height
- Men’s boots weigh a lightweight 61 oz a pair
- Recraftable in the Danner factory
Order these outstanding waterproof, breathable hiking boots today!