The Danner Light II Hiking Boot (Brown)
The Danner Light II Hiking Boot is an aggressively-styled, classically-designed brown leather hiking boot. It delivers every high-performance feature you have been looking for in a durable, wet weather, waterproof hiking boot. For example, the pebble grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon uppers are designed to resist scuffs and abrasion while the interior of these boots features an outstanding GORE-TEX lining for absolute ventilation and breathability.
This waterproof leather hiking boot also features handcrafted stitch down construction that is always a sign of superb craftsmanship and long-lasting durability. This type of construction also provides a wider platform for your feet, which is great for times when you might be carrying a backpack or heavy loads.
The Vibram Kletterlift outsole on these GORE-TEX hiking boots also delivers lightweight comfort, outstanding shock absorption and awesome dig-in traction and stability on all types of surfaces, dry or wet.
Benefits of Danner Light II Hiking Boot
- 6" height
- Men’s boots are lightweight at 61 oz
- American-made for trusted craftsmanship and long-lasting wear
- Waterproof, breathable protection from the GORE-TEX liner that has been specially designed to deliver dry, ventilated comfort to your feet at all times, even during wet, miserable weather
- High performance, full-grain leather uppers create the best protection for your feet during cold, wet weather or in damp, humid environments. Leather also delivers extreme resistance to scuffs and abrasions. The leather used to construct the Light II is considered to be some of the best among all of our Danner leather options
- 1000 Denier nylon upper is also extremely resistant to abrasions, tears and scuffs. The nylon also makes for an extremely breathable, quick-drying boot
- Danner handcrafted stitch down construction method creates a much wider platform for your feet. This increases stability underfoot as well as allowing for the boot to be recrafted in the Danner Portland factor
- Airthotic is a proprietary Danner instep that is half-length and made of molded polyurethane. This instep actually cups your heels and supports the fatigue-prone arch area of your feet
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is uniquely designed to provide comfort and durability throughout the life of the boot. The heel area delivers lightweight comfort and shock-absorbing protection. The Vibram compound also gives you intense traction and stability in wet and dry conditions
- Shock-absorbing fiberglass shank also delivers extra stability
- Recraftable in the Danner Portland factory
Order these outstanding waterproof, breathable boots today!