Blackhawk Titan Hydration Pack
The Blackhawk Titan Hydration Pack is a potentially lifesaving piece of equipment from the experts at Blackhawk. This Titan pack contains a large water reservoir and two of the best-selling pouches ever produced by Blackhawk. The beauty of this system is that you can use the reservoirs as is or change them out with other pouches depending on your mission.
This hydration pack is also built to last, constructed out of 1000 Denier nylon with all-out, reinforced stitching. This ensures long lasting-durability and abrasion resistance so you can subject it to all kinds of abuse and have it hold up just the way you need it to.
The rugged waist belt on this 40 liter hydration pack also keeps you more stable on your feet for heavy loads. It also features its own STRIKE attachment points so you can customize the pack by adding whatever types of attachments you want or need to complete your mission. The 3-D mesh panel at the back also keeps you comfortable by increasing airflow and ventilation.
Benefits of Blackhawk Titan Hydration Pack:
- Engineered from heavy-duty, industrial-strength 1000 Denier nylon, which is built to last and perform under extreme stress
- Reinforced stitching adds to the durability of this outstanding pack
- Pack comes with 100 ounce Blackhawk Hydration System for conformity to a trusted platform
- Drink system is safeguarded by a Microban antimicrobial treatment to prevent bacteria from growing
- Bite Me bite valve and patent-pending quick-disconnect system both help you rehydrate quickly and effortless so you can get back to the fight
- 3-D mesh back panel with frame helps pack hold its shape while supporting your back
- External hydration reservoir access makes topping up your fluids easy
- Numerous internal pockets and dividers for custom organization
- Dual antenna ports for maintaining connectivity, using a hydration pack
- Robust waist belt with additional S.T.R.I.K.E. attachment points gives you multiple options for customizing the pack the way you want it for the most operationally effective carry
- Tie-down straps in main compartment help secure loads
- Dimensions (main compartment): 20”L x 12.5”W x 7.5”D
- Dimensions (top front compartment): 14”L x 12.5”W x 2.75”D
- Dimensions (bottom front): 12.5”L x 6”W x 3”D
- Dimensions (side compartment): 8.25”L x 5”W x 3.75”D
- Dimensions (side compartment): 9”L x 4”W x 2”D
- Cubic inches: 2800 inches / 40 L