Blackhawk Phoenix Pack
The Blackhawk Phoenix Pack is a frame-free, padded Phoenix pack with curved “S” shoulder straps and a removable sternum strap. It also features torso lumbar support to keep your back supported at all times. An inside pouch on the back of the pack can also fit an optional 100 ounce Blackhawk Hydration System if you want to add hydration to your grab-and-go loadout.
The main compartment of this Phoenix frameless pack has two inner fortifying straps and a couple of utility gear attachment straps as well so you can customize your carry as much as you like.
Moreover, with a total carrying capacity of 2650 cubic inches / 46 L, this multipurpose military backpack has everything you need to help you achieve mission success at home or abroad.
Benefits of Blackhawk Phoenix Pack:
- Engineered from heavy-duty 1000 Denier nylon for industrial strength wear and tear
- Ventilating back panel helps keep moisture at bay
- Silent zipper pulls for added stealth
- Weapon lock system lined with HawkTex for extra security
- External side compression straps lock down contents to prevent shifting
- Reinforced drag and carry handle for emergency transport
- Fully adjustable pack height and sway stabilizer system for easy customization
- Two sets of securing straps (ground mat, sleeping bag, etc.) for versatility
- D-rings for equipment attachment on contoured “S” shoulder straps for extra storage
- Dimensions (main compartment): 23”L x 12”W x 8”D
- Dimensions (front compartment: 17.8”L x 12”W x 2”D
- 2650 cubic inches / 46 L