Belleville 790ST Waterproof Gore-Tex Steel Toe Tan Boot
AR 670-1 Army Approved
These Belleville 790ST waterproof boots feature steel toes that are both ASTM-certified and EH-rated for maximum safety and protection from injuries caused by falling objects or punctures underfoot. The Gore-Tex lining protects your feet from unwanted downpours and keeps feet cool, dry and moisture-free while offering petroleum, oil and lubricant resistance. The lace-to-toe design also provides a more customized fit, which delivers exceptional stability and support.
These Belleville 790ST boots are perfect for routine marches, drill practice, sentry duty or any other in-garrison or deployed duties that require superior footwear.
Benefits of the Belleville 790ST Gore-Tex Steel Toe Boot
- 8” standard height
- Leather meets AR 670-1 standards
- Upper is constructed from full grain desert tan cowhide leather and nylon
- Vanguard sole construction, with its cushioned polyurethane midsole and 100% rubber Vibram Sierra outsole, offers a lightweight yet protective fit and feel
- Gore-Tex waterproof fabric bootie keeps moisture out and dryness in
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11- and F2413-11 certified and EH-rated to protect your feet against compression and falling objects
- Polyurethane removable insole can be cleaned or replaced as required
- Made in USA
- Berry Compliant