Belleville 775ST 600g Insulated Waterproof Steel Toe Boot
AR 670-1 Army Approved
Cold weather operations can do a real number on your feet, especially if you wear unlined boots or ones made with inferior insulation. These insulated, waterproof Belleville 775ST boots provide awesome protection from the elements through the 600g of Thinsulate insulation and Gore-Tex fabric.
The Belleville 775ST features a Vibram Fire and Ice outsole that offers superior slip resistance on icy or jagged surfaces. The Vibram rubber is also built to retain its shape even in the coldest temperatures. The steel toe provides extreme protection from falling objects or compressions underfoot.
Due to Unprecedented demand - 775ST production is about 120 days out.
Benefits of the Belleville 775ST 600g Insulated Waterproof Steel Toe Boot
- Leather is AR 670-1-standard
- Full grain cowhide leather upper is smooth to the touch and provides a snug, responsive fit
- Vanguard sole construction is comfortable and lightweight and features a cushioned polyurethane midsole
- Vibram 360 Fire and Ice Sierra outsole delivers awesome traction in ice or freezing rain
- 600g of Thinsulate insulation keep feet warm at all times, which is essential for cold weather ops and exercises
- Gore-Tex waterproof fabric booties repel rain and wet snow
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11- and F2413-11-certified and EH-rated
- Polyurethane removable insole provides extra cushioning and can be removed or replaced
- 8” regulation height
- Speed laces offer quick on and off action
- Made in USA
- Berry Compliant