Belleville 650ST Waterproof Gore-Tex Safety Toe Boot
Flexibility may be the key to air power, but when it comes to the type of flying boots you should wear, the Belleville 650ST waterproof, steel-toe boots lock in everything you need for a safe day of flying, maintaining or working around aircraft.
Your feet will stay cool, dry and protected with cowhide leather and nylon uppers, running shoe-like construction and performance, cushioned polyurethane midsoles and 360o fire and ice compound outsoles that improve traction every step of the way.
The Belleville 650ST is an exceptional flying boot for today’s tactical or strategic aviators who expect nothing but the best from their gear in the air and on the ground.
Benefits of the Belleville 650ST Waterproof Gore-Tex Safety Toe Boot
- Standard 8” military height
- 100% leather is AR670-1 compliant
- USAF uniform-approved for worry free conformity to regulation
- Steel safety toe
- Vanguard running shoe construction delivers soles that look, feel and perform as well as your favorite pair of runners
- Full grain, sage green cowhide leather and nylon fabric uppers wrap your feet in comfort at all times while resisting injury from abrasions
- ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 safety standard rated
- Waterproof Gore-Tex fabric bootie delivers exceptional protection from the elements
- Polyurethane cushioned midsole delivers superb shock absorption
- Vibram Sierra rubber outsole made of 360o fire and ice compound improves traction
- Polyurethane removable insert keeps moisture and odor at bay
- Resistant to petroleum, oil and lubricant (POL)