Belleville 639ZCT Hot Weather Side-Zip Composite Toe Boot
The Belleville 639ZCT boot was the first composite toe Air Force boot made in the USA. With such a proud and distinguished heritage, it’s only natural that Belleville wanted to keep the legacy alive by continuing to offer it to our fighting men and women.
This hot weather safety boot features a composite toe that’s lightweight and doesn’t conduct heat or cold, which allows you to focus on your tasks without being distracted by the hassle of lugging around heavy, uncomfortable combat boots. In addition, the Belleville 639ZCT features a side zipper and speed lacing system that makes this boot easy to slip on and off.
Benefits of the Belleville 639ZCT Hot Weather Side-Zip Composite Toe Boot
- 8 inch regulation uniform height
- Sage green full-grain cowhide leather and nylon fabric upper are classic Air Force colored and deliver superior comfort and protection
- Vanguard soles feature a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a 100% rubber Vibram Sierra outsole for two extra thick yet lightweight layers of protection and shock absorption
- Composite toe is ASTM F2412-11- and F2413-11-certified and EH-rated
- Vislon, injected plastic side zipper with security overlay offers protection from FOD and accidental snags
- Drainage vents provide increased breathability to keep feet cool and dry
- Polyurethane removable insole keeps feet fresher longer and can be replaced or removed for aeration
- Made in USA
- Berry Compliant