Belleville 633ST Sabre Sage Green Hot Weather Hybrid Steel Toe Assault Boot
The Belleville Sabre 633ST boots are the lightest weight steel toe assault boots available from Belleville. Almost lighter than air, yet reinforced with state-of-the-art materials and jaw dropping traction and toe and heel bumpers, these boots deliver maximum comfort and breathability to your lower legs, feet and toes in hot weather conditions.
The Sabre 633ST is a special hybrid assault boot offering a safety toe that is fully adaptable and responsive to the tough conditions in which you operate.
Benefits of the Belleville 633ST Sabre Sage Green Hot Weather Hybrid Steel Toe Assault Boot
- 8” standard military height
- Full grain cowhide leather and nylon fabric upper provide smooth, contoured protection and a snug fit and feel
- Soft, shock-absorbing polyurethane midsoles, coupled with Belleville’s exclusive Vibram Ibex low profile outsole, deliver awesome mobility and maximum traction over unpredictable, rugged terrain
- Deeply serrated toe and heel bumpers deliver dig-traction and stability during vertical climbs and crawling and offer superb stopping downhill
- Multi-directional, sharply-angled lugs, as well as a 90o defined heel, maximize traction and stability, especially on ledges
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11- and F2413-11-certified and EH-rated
- Lining is breathable and moisture-wicking
- Aggressive lace-to-toe styling allows for a customized, snug fit
- Premium polyurethane removable insole allows your feet to stay fresh and clean