Belleville 600 Sage Green Hot Weather USAF Boot
Belleville has paid attention to desert combat operations in the war against terrorism over the past 13 years or so and has designed the Belleville 600 sage green hot weather USAF boots to be an effective, lightweight, breathable boot for just that type of theater.
The last thing you need while operating in the desert or other hot weather climates is having hot, sweaty feet that leave you open to developing blisters, hot spots or other types of abrasions that could easily become infected. These unlined Belleville 600 USAF boots, with their side drainage vents and removable insoles, keep feet cool and aerated so you can get on with the job of flying, maintaining or supporting aircraft and the missions at hand.
Benefits of the Belleville 600 Sage Green Hot Weather USAF Boot
- 8” regulation height protects feet and lower legs and shins
- Uppers are engineered with full grain cowhide leather (meets AR670-1 standards) and Cordura nylon fabric for maximum protection from scuffs, scrapes, gashes and tears
- Vanguard sole construction combines a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a rubber Vibram Sierra outsole for double density, multi-layered protection and performance; the Vanguard construction method is what gives these boots their running-shoe-like flexibility and comfort while you move
- Gore-Tex waterproof fabric bootie is great for sudden showers or rainfall while re-fuelling the aircraft or during walk-around pre-flight checks
- Polyurethane removable insoles can be cleaned or replaced as often as you like, allowing boots to stay cleaner, fresher longer and reduce risk of unwanted odor or bacteria build-up
- Speed laces allow for quick on and off
- Unlined for extra breathability
- Drainage holes allow perspiration and moisture to escape
- Made in USA
- Berry Amendment-compliant