Belleville 551ST Hot Weather Steel Toe Combat Boot
The Belleville 551ST is perfect for men whose jobs take them to dangerous and unpredictable theaters of operation. The last thing you want is a compression injury or puncture to your toe area. With these reinforced, protective Belleville 551ST boots, your feet will be in fine fighting form and so will you.
Specific features of this Belleville 551ST boot include an ASTM-certified and EH-rated steel toe that make building, bulldozing and other construction tasks safe and easy to execute. The sole and outsole are designed for maximum shock absorption and protection.
Benefits of the Belleville 551ST Hot Weather Steel Toe Combat Boot
- 8” standard military uniform height
- Leather meets AR670-1 standards
- Olive green, full-grain cowhide leather and nylon fabric upper deliver outstanding support and stability while cushioning feet, ankles and shin areas of the legs
- Vanguard sole construction combines a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a 100% rubber Vibram Sierra outsole for multi-layered shock absorption, cushioning and protection, which protects against aches, pains and potential injuries
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11- and F2413-11-certified and EH-rated
- Polyurethane removable insole can be cleaned or replaced as required or desired
- Made in USA
- Berry Compliant for use with OCP Scorpion uniform