Belleville 550ST USMC Hot Weather Steel Toe Boot (EGA)
These Belleville 550ST USMC steel toe combat boots are certified tough enough to be worn by the United States Marine Corps and feature the Eagle, Globe & Anchor (EGA) emblem as proof. With every step you take, whether on patrol, during marches or performing in-garrison duties, these hot weather combat boots will carry you in style with their Vanguard premium cushioning soles and high quality full grain cowhide leather uppers.
Everything about the Belleville 550ST boot is tough, strong, durable and in it for the long haul, just like you.
Benefits of the Belleville 550ST USMC Hot Weather Steel Toe Boot (EGA)
- Standard 8” military height
- Features the USMC EGA emblem
- Leather meets AR670-1 standards for worry-free compliance and safety
- Full grain cowhide leather and nylon fabric upper surrounds feet in contoured comfort and snug styling
- Vanguard sole construction combines a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a 100% rubber Vibram Sierra outsole for maximum protection and shock absorption
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-1- and F2413-11-certified and EH-rated
- Polyurethane removable insole can be removed, cleaned or replaced as required
- Made in USA
- Berry Compliant
- USMC Certified: Certification No.150M22-00460-6-01