Belleville 300TROPST Hot Weather Black Safety Toe Boots
By leveraging advancements in extreme comfort technology, the highly durable, highly protective Belleville 300TROPST steel toe, hot weather boot was built to feel and perform like your favorite running shoe.
With a durable, full grain cowhide and abrasion-resistant 1000 denier nylon upper, the Belleville 300 TROPST is a tough, highly breathable boot that will help you achieve mission success.
Belleville utilizes the most high tech, state-of-the-art materials and construction methods on the planet to engineer its line of protective duty safety boots and the Belleville 300TROPST is no exception.
Benefits of the Belleville 300TROPST Hot Weather Black Safety Toe Boots
- 8” regulation uniform height
- Leather meets AR670-1 standards
- Upper is made of black full grain cowhide leather and abrasion-resistant nylon fabric
- The Vanguard soles include a cushioned polyurethane midsole for an extra layer of protection and shock absorption
- 100% rubber Vibram Sierra outsole absorbs shock over a wider area, especially the heels, similar to running shoes
- Steel safety toe is ASTM F2412-11- and F2413-11-certified and EH-rated
- Polyurethane removable insole can be easily cleaned or replaced
- Made in USA
- Berry Compliant