Belleville 300DESST Hot Weather Tan Safety Toe Boot
AR 670-1 Army Approved
By taking advantage of breakthroughs in premium comfort technology, this Belleville 300DESST boot was engineered to be protective with its steel toe, hot weather compatible with its lightweight materials and breathable construction, and wear just like your favorite running shoe with its Vibram Sierra outsole and Vanguard sole.
With an upper made of smooth, contoured and durable full grain cowhide leather and abrasion- resistant 1000 denier nylon, the Belleville 300DESST desert boot is tough, breathable and keeps your dogs from tiring out before the day is done.
Benefits of the Belleville 300DESST Hot Weather Tan Safety Toe Boot
- 8” high rise military height
- Leather meets AR 670-1 standards for worry-free compliance
- Desert tan, full grain cowhide leather and nylon fabric uppers have the classic look of a desert boot with contoured, responsive fibers that surround and protect your feet
- Vanguard sole construction combines a cushioned, polyurethane midsole for extra shock absorption and protection with a 100% Vibram Sierra rubber outsole, which really digs in for awesome traction over difficult terrain
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11- and F2413-11-certified and EH-rated
- Polyurethane removable insole allows feet to remain fresh and aerated and can be removed or replaced as required
- Made in USA
- Berry Compliant