Bates Lites Women's Brown Leather Oxford Shoes
A classic shoe with smooth lines and polished leather is the perfect complement to a crisp, clean uniform, especially this brown women’s Oxford from Bates. Brown leather is especially attractive as it showcases the natural hews and tones of cowhide leather for a rich, sophisticated look and feel.
If you require brown shoes for your dress uniform, whether for office duties or more formal occasions such as parades, ceremonies, receptions or other light duty military functions, these classic Oxfords will satisfy even the toughest judges of dress and deportment.
Beautifully polishable and breathable, you can wear these shoes all day long and still look sharp, proud and professional at all times; built-in comfort technologies such as Bates Dri Lex lining, cushioned removable inserts and reinforced stitch construction, means feet can move and breathe on even the longest days.
Benefits of the Bates Lites Brown Leather Women’s Oxford Dress Shoes
- Brown leather upper brings out natural tones of cowhide leather for a classic, sophisticated look that meets the highest standards of dress
- Smooth lines and sleek, sophisticated look works for day and evening functions
- Dri Lex breathable lining keeps feet cool, dry and ventilated. Dri Lex wicks moisture away from feet
- You can remove the cushioned inserts anytime you want for cleaning, ventilation or to resist odor or bacteria-causing bacteria
- Outsole constructed with Bates Lites technology to keep you moving briskly and lightly on your feet
- Non-marking so no worries about marking ceremonial or reception floors
- Goodyear welt construction means the upper and lower part of the shoe have been stitched together to reinforce stability and performance for a long-lasting wear
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant