Bates GX-8 Gore-Tex Women's Waterproof Side Zip Black Boot
Duty personnel who do their rounds or perform routine checks while standing, walking, sprinting or running as part of their shifts—be they EMTs, law enforcement or police officers—need a comfortable, flexible, all-weather boot they can rely on even in cold, wet weather.
Nothing beats the protection and breathability of the women’s Bates GX8 Gore-tex Side Zip boot! These lightweight boots were designed especially for duty personnel who spend long hours on their feet outdoors where potentially wet and slippery parking lots, roads, stairs or other terrain pose a real risk for falls.
Benefits of the Bates Waterproof GX-8 Gore-Tex Women's Side Zipper Boots
- Waterproof black leather and nylon upper protects against scrapes, scratches, rips and tears
- Padded tongue protects skin for irritation-free performance
- Lining is also waterproof with breathable Gore-Tex to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Cushioned removable insert aids in cleanliness for fresher, longer-lasting wear
- YKK nylon side zipper holds up longer and allows for easy on-off
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole protects you from unexpected slips and falls while traversing over unpredictable terrain or wet, hazardous areas
- Athletic cement construction gives you the comfort and flexibility of a running shoe with the stability of a boot
- Non-metallic construction is security-friendly