Bates Steel Toe Insulated Side Zipper Black Boot 8 inch
Cold weather operations can be an SOB without the right footwear. If toes and feet freeze, your operational effectiveness goes out the window and so does the trust of your unit.
With these insulated, steel toe, side zip boots from Bates, working safely and comfortably even in the coldest weather will be a breeze. No matter what tasks you perform, be it tearing down buildings, hauling debris or inspecting a site, your feet will stay warm, dry and protected from top to bottom in these easy-to-clean, cushioned black leather boots.
Comfort is built right in thanks to the athletic cement construction, which gives the boot the performance of a steel toe boot with the flexibility of a running shoe.
Benefits of the 8” Bates Insulated Side Zip Steel Toe Boot
- 8" steel toe protects feet against unexpected falling objects or punctures
- ASTM F2413-05-rated
- Upper is constructed of full grain black leather and ballistic nylon upper for protection, long-lasting wear and protection from rips or tears
- 200 grams of Thinsulate insulation keep feet warm
- Cushioned removable insert allows for regular ventilation to keep feet and boots fresher longer
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole resists against potentially dangerous slips and falls
- Athletic cement construction provides reliable stability without sacrificing light weight or flexibility
- Electrical hazard-rated
- Side zipper with Velcro zipper tab keeps boots done up at all times