Bates Lites Brown Leather Oxford Dress Shoes
Not all uniforms require a standard black shoe. Certain uniforms need the classic styling of a brown shoe to set off the unique elements of a particular type of dress. These classic brown leather Oxfords offer a different spin on conservative military footwear that’s as sharp and serviceable as its black counterpart.
It’s not all about appearance, though, as the Bates Lites Brown Oxfords have been engineered to be lightweight yet durable for breathable, all-day comfort that works in all kinds of settings—office work, light receptions, attendance at community events or parades. These shoes are guaranteed to get you through the most demanding days wherever your duties make take you.
Benefits of the Bates Lites Brown Oxford Dress Shoes
- Brown leather upper is durable and polishable for sharp-looking wear in the office or at functions
- Dri Lex breathable lining keeps feet cool, dry and aerated throughout the day. Dri Lex works to move moisture away from feet at all times
- Cushioned removable insert allows for regular aeration; prevents odor and bacteria-growing moisture from building up
- Lightweight outsole constructed with Bates Lites technology keeps you moving comfortably and easily
- Outsole is non-marking
- Goodyear welt construction strengthens shoe performance through reinforced stitching
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant