Bates DuraShocks Women's Olive Mojave Steel Toe Boots 8 inch
As a female operator, your requirements are no different than your fellow male soldiers—both of you need a protective, durable, shock-absorbing desert boot for hot weather ops that’ll outlast and out-perform anything else you’ve ever worn before. If you need the protection of a steel toe boot with the breathability of a desert boot, whether in garrison or while deployed, the women’s Bates DuraShocks steel toe Olive Mojave boot is the boot for you.
Benefits of the 8” Women’s Bates DuraShocks Steel Toe Hot Weather Boots
- Classic desert boot style and construction with added fortification of a steel toe for regulation support and protection
- Bates’ patented Wolverine Warrior leather and 1680 dense Denier nylon upper provides unbelievable protection and wrap-around support for toes, feet, heels, ankles and lower leg
- Upper is resistant against dirt, oil and water
- Padded collar adds extra comfort and cushioning
- Bates DuraShocks patented technology absorbs shock instantly with every step for superb energy return. Aggressive shocks are visibly raised above the base of the outsole at the heel and forefoot for direct shock absorption; prevents fatigue and aching muscles on long marches or after long shifts
- Rugged Vibram rubber lug outsole performs exceptionally well on all kinds of terrain
- Boots stay intact longer thanks to Bates’ direct attach construction
- ASTM F2413-05-rated
- Assembled in the USA
Bates knows you have a life outside the military too so after a long, hot day in uniform, you can pull on your civvies and still have energy to spare thanks to the energy-returning, fatigue-preventing performance of these incredible duty desert boots.