Bates Durashocks Waterproof Gore-Tex Lace to Toe Black Boot 8 inch
These shock-absorbing, waterproof Gore-Tex boots from Bates have the sturdy leather/nylon construction, protection and breathability that police, firefighters, EMTs and other first responders need and want from their on-the-job footwear.
One look at the boots and anyone on the receiving end of your training and readiness will know you mean business.
Benefits of the 8” Bates DuraShocks GoreTex Boots
- 8" soft toe waterproof boots are made with trusted, reliable Gore-Tex lining for maximum performance, breathability and protection from wet weather
- Full-grain black leather upper, combined with 1680 denier leather, makes for one tough boot that resists rips and gashes
- Bates DuraShocks comfort technology means special shock absorption zones in the heels and forefoot to provide high tech protection against fatigue in legs and feet
- Outsole is slip-resistant protecting against slips and falls
- Stitch-out welt construction means boots were made using higher quality craftsmanship than other boots, creating longer-lasting performance
- Non-metallic construction for security-friendly passage through scanners
Nothing’s worse than having wet feet on the job. With these breathable, waterproof Gore-Tex boots made by Bates, your feet will be cool, dry and comfortable and ready for anything.