Bates DuraShocks USMC Steel Toe Hot Weather Boots
The Bates DuraShocks steel toe hot weather boots are ideal for deck and flight operations in the hottest, sweatiest conditions. These shock-absorbing, stain-resistant, steel-toed hot weather boots will give you regulation protection built to the exacting standards of the organization you so proudly serve.
Benefits of the Bates USMC DuraShocks ST Hot Weather Boots
- High rise 8" steel toe boot prevents against puncture or compression injuries
- ASTM F2413-05-rated
- Engineered for the demands of hot weather ops
- Wolverine Warrior pigskin leather and rugged 1680 denier nylon upper conspires to deliver maximum protection from rips, tears, snags and other on-duty hazards
- Upper is resistant against dirt, oil and water
- Feet breathe and stay cool thanks to breathable lining
- Bates DuraShocks shock absorbing comfort technology built special shock absorption zones in the heel and forefront of the outsole to provide maximum, spring-back protection against fatigue
- Rugged Vibram rubber lug outsole protects feet in all areas and reduces the need for frequent frustrating repairs
- Durable direct attach construction fuses all parts of the boot together for long-lasting wear
- Assembled in the USA
These boots were made for USMC operators and any other duty personnel who need a high performance, hot weather, steel-toe boot with all the right stuff inside and out.