Bates DuraShocks Steel Toe Safety Boots
Bates has thought of everything with these high tech, high performance steel toe safety boots. From the rugged materials used to create them to the state-of-the-art construction methods used to assemble them, the Bates DuraShocks steel toe boots provide incredible on-the-job protection and comfort.
Be sure to pay special attention to the way these boots feel as you walk over any type of terrain; Bates’ DuraShocks patented comfort technology system absorbs shock with every step for phenomenal energy return. No dull aches and pains in the feet and legs here!
Benefits of the Bates DuraShocks Steel Toe Boots
- Steel toe resists against compression and puncture
- Steel toe ASTM F2413-05-rated
- Wolverine Warrior pigskin leather and 1680 denier nylon upper provide an incredible barrier against dirt, oil and water
- The Wolverine Warrior treatment process locks in durability while retaining the leather’s breathability, color a texture
- Easy to clean
- Resistance to stains is delivered through Scotchguard protection, which is built into the tanning process to act as a barrier
- Strategically-located shock absorption zones in the heel and forefoot of the outsole, otherwise known as Bates’ DuraShocks comfort technology, keeps feet and legs comfortable with every step. Maximum energy return as well.
- Rugged Vibram rubber lug outsole provides maximum protection
- Direct attach construction fuses upper and lower parts of the boot together ensuring a longer-lasting wear while keeping boot intact
- Proudly assembled in the USA for use with OCP Scorpion uniform