Bates Durashocks Steel Toe US Navy Black Boots 9 inch
The 9” Bates DuraShocks steel toe Navy boots are made with rugged Wolverine Warrior leather and nylon and are ideal for sailors who need worry-free protection and all-day shipboard comfort.
Underneath the exceptionally durable and stain-resistant pigskin leather and nylon that comprises the uppers are some state-of-the-art features that deliver a comfortable, breathable, shock-absorbing fit and feel.
Benefits of the Bates Durashocks ST US Navy Boots 9 inch
- Steel toe is ASTM F2413-05-rated
- Steel toe resists against punctures or compression injuries
- Uppers are constructed of Wolverine Warrior pigskin leather and 1680 denier nylon for exceptional resistance against dirt, oil and water. Pigskin is a rugged, long-lasting alternative to cowhide and keeps boots cleaner longer
- Lining is made of breathable Dri-lex, a multi-layered moisture repelling system. The layer that sits closest to the skin is made of 100% Hydrofil nylon to keep feet dry, cool and comfortable
- DuraShocks shock-absorption zones in the heel and forefront part of the outsole delivers maximum shock absorption with superb energy return to protect feet and legs from fatigue
- Slip resistant on wet and oily surfaces
- Boots stay intact longer due to Bates’ direct attach construction method
- Rugged Vibram rubber outsole is slip-resistant
- Assembled in the USA
For a rugged leather boot that delivers the protection of a steel toe boot with the comfort and attractive styling of a regular duty boot, these Bates boots are just what you need for those high risk work areas that demand the highest quality, safest footwear.